Smile 2014 FX20 Passenger Console for sale or trade

I have a brand spanking new 2014 FX20 passenger console that has never been opened out of the box other than to take the picture posted on this thread. If you notice the windshield still has the protective blue stickers on it. Anyways, I just recently learned that these consoles are in high demand and that dealerships will sell them for around $1,250 which is crazy to me. Anyways, when I found this out I figured I should post mine to see if anyone is interested in purchasing it since I don’t like a passenger console on my boat. It will come with all nuts, bolts, brackets, and instructions on how to mount the unit. It looks extremely simple. I do know also from doing a little research that my 2014 model will fit multiple year model FX20 boats, I believe it is from 2010-2016 but I’m not 100% sure on that. Make me and offer if interested. I’m not looking to get top dollar but would prefer not to get lowballed. I’m also interested in trades, specifically for a good 25p sho prop. Anyways, if anyone is interested please feel free to text me or call at anytime at 903-826-5258. Look forward to talking and tight lines!

jake!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Member
    Bump

3. Member
    I just purchased a 17 FX20 LE.....where did you find instructions on removing the pax console?

4. Member
    Bump