Any thoughts on these?

DSC_7509.JPGDSC_7650.JPGDSC_7651.JPGDSC_7530.JPGDSC_7526.JPG

Curious about the Plunker as it has painted eyes. Did anyone other than Creek Chub make them.

I have no idea what the first one is.

I know the Crayfish is a Bagley but I never saw one that big. Anyone know the color?

Any feedback is appreciated. got a bunch of tackle from a widow to sell for her. He took all his lures out of the package and put hook protectors on them! I only found about a half a dozen of the lures that were ever fished!
    Hope everyone has been well,
    Frank

2. Member
    I have no idea what the first one is either. The Bagley crawfish is very common in size and color, not sure what the color is called. Yes lots of companies made plunkers but that is a paint eye Creek Chub Plunker in pike scale I believe. Would like to see the rest of the stuff.

3. Member
    bombers.jpgDSC_7505.JPGDSC_7619.JPGDSC_7704.JPGDSC_7713.JPGDSC_7586.JPGDSC_7489.JPGDSC_7548.JPG

Nothing that would rock anyones world. Nice Bomber speed shads - unfished, Some runts- the black and gold one is unusual in color for me and a sinker, Rogers Craw Pap Large size, three really nice big wood bombers unfished,Bang o lure, and an interesting color hellbender. But like I said all in great condition, no boxes and nothing really rare. a large amount of flatfish lures, some Fish Back lures that I hadn't come across before. Hot-n-Tots. And of course Spoons! As I always have LOL.

4. Member
    DSC_7666.JPGDSC_7569.JPGDSC_7573.JPG

I can't remember the name of this Bagley? Getting old sucks! LOL The Gold Meta Scale/ Yellow Shad Wooden Bomber was in this box but 519 is Yellow Silver Flakes and I didn't find that one in the lot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ukey28; 03-04-2020 at 09:25 PM.

5. Member
    The black and gold runt is the best one you have, the one Hellbender is perch which is pretty common, the Bagley in your next post is a Small Fry series Shad like the small fry series crawfish. I might be interested in the model a bombers and the speed Shad or maybe all the bombers. Pm sent

6. Member
    I used to love those Model A Bombers that are clear with the silver insert. Caught a lot of fish on them, but they all seemed to get moisture inside and fog up. Couldn’t get bites on them once they did that, and got tired of buying more just to have them do the same thing.