Jack plate mount ?

Anyone have pictures of Side imaging transducer mounted on an XB21 ?
    Thanks Mike

2. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    oh wow....I had mine on here a few years ago. guess you would have to search it. It was on a TS&S on the starboard side of the CMC JP with the 4" black set back plates.
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

3. Member
    Get the transducer saver that mounts to your jackplate. It is the bomb and no hole to drill in your hull
    Elwood....Bass Cat Strong

2020 Bass Cat Eyra
    2020 Mercury 300R 4S (1E081080)
    Hell Yeah!!!!!!!!

4. Member
    The new nitros at bass pro have the transducer mounted to a plate that is the width of the bottom of the jackplate ( inside diameter) and actually bolts to the bottom two holes that hold the jackplate to the boat and the ducer mounts directly to that plate, it was drilled with several sets of holes for different styles ducers I guess and it mounted right in the middle of the plate. Dont know if this is new or not but I had never seen one until a couple months ago on the 2020 nitro, thought it was a really great idea. this was a T-H marine.

5. Member
    Allison does the same thing by mounting it to the skid planer. The problem is alot of us have dealt with cracked prop blades most likely from throwing off the harmonics. Tim Powell has alot of experience with these issues and that's what he told me after cracking a blade.

IMG_0020.JPG My boat last year had it between the planer and pad. This is how Tim did this on my new boat. So far so good
    24’Bass Cat Puma Sts-300 Proxs
    23’Gatortrax Gt tunnel hull-200 Suzuki