Thread: Boat Vids

Boat Vids

Got bored and made a youtube channel to post vids of the boat running with the new Hero8 Black. I just found out that I can turn gps on within the GoPro and have that laid out on the screen so all future vids will have that...Im running the 27 4 blade Bravo on these vids so its not as fast as when the 27 Fury is on, but still running 78-82 at times in these 3 vids. I also bought a Yolotek Powerstick and plan on getting another GoPro to have on facing forward and one facing back and have them synced up. When I was thinking about buying a Phoenix I couldn't really find any vids of one running so I decided to start making some. Below is the link to my channel, feel free to comment, request what you wanna see etc..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDu...xAoqIKcBac3WYA
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

2. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    What kind of seat is that??? I think I might like that.

3. Member
    Reggie it was one of the old Ez-Troll seats I bought from a member, its sure helped my back when fishing!! The Phoenix butt seat is nice, but this one is more like a bicycle seat to take the weight off your back and legs more. Im going to have it recovered to match the boat seats soon. Someone had the cushion added to this one since they were just hard plastic I think when they were being sold. My buddy has one, but he got a diff seat, he will prob sale it...
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

The Yolotek Powerstick is only rated up to 65mph. Just saying...
    Gitcha Bass On!

2015 ZX225

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by utinator View Post
    The Yolotek Powerstick is only rated up to 65mph. Just saying...
    Says 70 on their webpage, but I have run 83 with no issues. Those vids that are up, we taken from GoPro mount on front the the drivers console attached with 3M tape. I tried the suction cup, but at 82.6 it decided to jump in the lake so I lost a GoPro 7. I have the Yolotek tether now just in case it wants to come out...Now that I know the new Hero 8 has gps, Im turning it on to overlay on the new vids.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

6. Member
    Reggie, if you make the get together at Rayburn, you're more than welcome to try that seat out in your boat.
    Jimmy
    Phoenix 721
    12" Bobs Hydro Plate
    Mercury 300 Xs
    Dave Bush Racing Kit
    28.5 Bravo

7. Born on th Llano Estacado Tx Champ's Avatar
    Thanks ... just need a some locals to take charge and put it together.