March 15-20 Sardis

What’s up guys and gals, heading down y’alls way March 15 to Sardis to crappie and bass fish. Can’t find a lot of good reports on the inter web hoping y’all could give me some input. I know the lake is up, but looking for clarity water temps, secret spots!! Just kidding, we are staying by the dam. Gonna fish locally if possible. I never been there but my buddy who’s going with me has. He’s a crappie guy and I’m a bass guy so whatever bites I’m happy, but would love to hook into a good one while I’m there. Thanks in advance for any input. Be safe and good luck out there.

The bass/crappie fishing has been good last couple years due to the water actually being up the last couple years. Both crappie and bass had good spawns for a change. I bet both will be even better this year. Depends on how much rain we get but alot of folks that really catch the crappie end up wading. If it stays down head down towards hurricane, toby tubby, holiday lodge area. Same areas be good for bass fishing. The back of clear creek be good too.

3. Member
    Thanks, I’ve been looking at the map and clear creek looks great to me. Might even travel to Toby tubby depending on the weather. I appreciate the advice.