Boudreaux and Marie went to the Louisiana Sate Fair every year. And every year, there was a guy there offering airplane rides for ten dollars. Every year, Boudreaux wanted to go flying, but could never get up enough nerve to go. Well this year was going to be different.
Boudreaux decides that if he doesn't go this time, he never will. So he tells Marie, "Cher, I'm gonna take me dat plane ride dis time!"
Marie tells him, "Boudreaux, dat's kinda expensive. Ten bucks is ten bucks."
Boudreaux says, "Marie, if I don't go dis time, I'm never gonna go no me."
Again Marie tells him, "But, Boudreaux, ten bucks is ten bucks."
The pilot is standing nearby and hears them arguing about it, and tells them, "Look, if the two of you will promise to be real quiet, and don't say a word, I'll take both of you up for free. But if either of you says one word, I'll charge you the ten bucks."
They finally agree, get into the airplane, and the pilot takes off. While in the air, the pilot figures if he can get either one of them to say something, he'll be able to charge them for the flight, so he proceeds to perform steep climbs and dives, do loops and rolls, and generally anything he can to scare them into saying something. But he doesn't hear a sound from the back of the plane.
Finally he lands, and tells Boudreaux, "Man, I did everything I could to get you to say something, but you didn't."
Boudreaux replies, "Mais Mr. Pilot, I was gonna say sumting when Marie fell out da back of da plane dere, but ten bucks is ten bucks!"