Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mike I looked for you Thursday but didnt see you, was a bit slow but what a caught were tanks.

2. mikesxpress
    Had my Philadelphia Experiment cloaking device engaged.
    Post pictures of tanks.

3. mikesxpress
    Ramps are still jacked up. Neither ramp pour has been completed. The damaged center pier is being augmented with the addition of a ratty floating pier. The contractor that was awarded the job is incompetent and couldn't even get the dam sealed on the east ramp to complete the pouring of concrete for the extension/re-surface. Drama on-going.

4. Official BBC Highjacker bassboogieman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunny View Post
    Mike I looked for you Thursday but didnt see you, was a bit slow but what a caught were tanks.
    Once again Scottie is catching "tanks" - but no pictures. Mike, maybe you could offer a few tips on the camera function on a cell phone?

5. mikesxpress
    As requested:

Say now, those are nice tanks!!

7. mikesxpress
    As of today at noon.

8. Member
    Aside from the wind blowing into the ramp. Nice to be that close to main river for fishing.

9. Member
    Any update on ramp repair as of 7/31/2020? Have a tournament coming up in August and wondering if their is enough tie offs for 15/20 boats after being dropped in the water and awaiting partners, blastoff, ect..

10. Member
    What you see in Mike's 7-15 post is the same as of Wednesday Night.

Nothing changed as of Saturday at noon. Joe from Virginia, there damn for sure aint enough for that many at one time. Its organized chaos on tournament days with boats jockeying to and from the 2 piers that function.
    Kitz
    2020 Nitro Z20 w/ 250 Pro XS 4-stroke

12. Member
    Be very cautious with your boats during the construction at the ramp. As of Week ago It was still a mess. My buddy was tied off at the ramp. While getting his truck to load up, some idiot decided to see how large of a roller he could produce at the ramp. Which cause a good bit of damage to my friends boat from a piece of steel that the boat rocked onto.

13. mikesxpress
    They got at least the water entry portion of the west ramp poured. You can't see if it actually poured out further to dam. Hope Springs really got the shaft with these contractor clowns.

14. mikesxpress

Reckon they will double the ramp fee when they finish.

"I'm just looking for a bite"

16. mikesxpress

They might?
    It was muddy and dead grass floating everywhere around the landing yesterday. More rain today. If it stays that way for much longer the photosynthesis stops and all the grass dies.

17. mikesxpress
    They have both sides poured now but you can only use one slot on the east ramp as the other one has a 2' mud hole in front of the ramp. It's all a muddy mess including mud on top of what's left of the patched up remaining dock. *Nails are protruding from boat side piles on the existing dock where they removed the dam. You will need to be very selective on where you tie up. They were working on building the center pier yesterday.

18. Member
    From Hope Springs marina FB Page.
    "Thank you all for your patience with the ramp, we are happy to announce the ramp is complete. Both ramps are in full operation, and our ramp is open 24/7 with the honor box!!"

19. mikesxpress
    Larry I don't do Assbook. Did they post any pictures showing the docks and gravel in front of the ramps have been repaired? It's deer season so I won't be down there for awhile.

20. Member
    No pics Mike. Just a post.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast