Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    I use the 240 size.
    Are you just using 1 ring per cable and are you looping it through more than one time and are you just putting these on your 360 TDucer cable?

Quote Originally Posted by Pelican View Post
    Are you just using 1 ring per cable and are you looping it through more than one time and are you just putting these on your 360 TDucer cable?
    Don't use one now since I changed from a Motor Guide Tour to an Ultrex.
    Their use is variable, no such thing as one size fits all.

You start with one pass-through on the transducer cable-test, do another pass-through-test, repeat. Do that until it works or you run out of room. If not fixed, you stack two of them and go through the procedure again. I had to use two stacked for my installation. Don't remember the number of pass-throughs I had to use.

Wayne Purdum
    Charlottesville, Va.
    Helix 12 CHIRP MEGA+ SI G3N/G4N, Helix 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G4N
    SOLIX 12 SI/G3, Helix 8 CHIRP MEGA SI+ G4N, Ultrex 80/LINK, MEGA360,
    MEGA LIVE, LIVE TL

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne P. View Post
    Don't use one now since I changed from a Motor Guide Tour to an Ultrex.
    Their use is variable, no such thing as one size fits all.

You start with one pass-through on the transducer cable-test, do another pass-through-test, repeat. Do that until it works or you run out of room. If not fixed, you stack two of them and go through the procedure again. I had to use two stacked for my installation. Don't remember the number of pass-throughs I had to use.

thank you Wayne!

4. Member

Did you ever get this fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyeggroll View Post
    I am getting a white out on the sweep whenever I do anything that functions my Ultrex. It happens with everything, even simple moving the pedal without stepping on the thrust button. I have independent power ran to all of my helix units, ethernet adapter and to my MEGA 360. The trolling motor power runs down the other side of the boat. I also have the filter installed between the charger and the batteries. I had zero appreciable interference when I had the original 360 installed.

Any thoughts or suggestions?
    Did you ever resolve this issue?

5. Member
    I'm new on this post, but I have been following the action steps outlined to correct the issues with the Mega 360, I have done almost the exact same thing as akowalc1 has tried. I am running a Helix 12 Mega Gn3 SI/DI Console, Helix Gn3 12 DI mega, on bow, units are connected to ethernet and unconnected to ethernet, I am having Wagon wheel effect, when the trolling motor turns, when motor runs, and on spot lock. I have the minn kota charger, single line wiring to each unit professionally installed. Plus the power steering motor on the ultrex has been replaced by HB. Still same issue with Wagon Wheel. Will keep trying and I will stay tuned.

6. Member
    well maybe worth a try and it worked for me , on the humminbird site I got this >>> CHARGE CHOKE FOR INTERFERENCE ​

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123