Power Pole Charge Charger

Just wanted to post my Power Pole Charge experience so far. First of all I would like to thank Kevin at K and K Kustomz (Charge) and Andy at Drewcraft (Ionic lithiums) on a great prices and fast shipping. Installed this unit with 3 50AH trolling and 2 125Ah (parallel) Ionic lithiums. I fished yesterday for 7 hours and when I checked app after trailering boat the 125AH cranking batteries were at 99% and the 50AH trolling batteries were at 98%. Power pole charge did its job keeping batteries topped off while running. When I got home and connected AC power to Charge and the lights turned Green immediately indicating batteries were truly at the 99/98% the app indicated. So far I am highly impressed with the Charge and Power Pole customer support is second to none. Hope this may help making a decision on a Charge.

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Thanks for the review and business Darrell

3. Member
    Kevin, will the power pole charger work with wet cell and AGM batteries?

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jignpig1 View Post
    Kevin, will the power pole charger work with wet cell and AGM batteries?
    yes , any combination. Wet cell, agm, lithium. Can also mix types no issue. Like lithium on trolling side and agm on cranking.

5. Member
    Kevin - Could you PM me a quote on the PP Charge?

6. BBC SPONSOR / PHOENIX MOD DREWTICK's Avatar
    Awesome
    very happy to hear that Ionics and Charge play well together, sounds like a great combination
    Drewcraft Specializes in Lithium Batteries and Chargers, We carry all Brands of Trolling Motors and Graphs, Minnkota, Lowrance, Garmin, Motorguide
    910-722-0001 call or text
    info@drewcraft.com

7. Member
    THANK YOU!! You just saved me $2k. I just put an AGM in my boat last summer and have 2 lithium batteries for trolling. I was going to upgrade the AGM for a lithium cranking battery and get a power pole charge this spring. I'm glad to know that there is no need. I can use the power pole charge with the lithium batteries, lose a couple of pounds in the transom and, possibly, gain another MPH. Send me a pm and let me know how to order from you. I went to your website and didn't find anything

8. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by MoeDaddy View Post
    THANK YOU!! You just saved me $2k. I just put an AGM in my boat last summer and have 2 lithium batteries for trolling. I was going to upgrade the AGM for a lithium cranking battery and get a power pole charge this spring. I'm glad to know that there is no need. I can use the power pole charge with the lithium batteries, lose a couple of pounds in the transom and, possibly, gain another MPH. Send me a pm and let me know how to order from you. I went to your website and didn't find anything
    pm sent