When to move and when not to move;

Take today for example;
Three groups; I group of two started out and fished for an hour and a bit, no fish caught. second move they set up and hunkered down and marked very few fish and ended up the day with 1 Bot and 1 small Walleye.
Meanwhile 100 yards away the second group of two set up and stayed in the same spot all day and ended up with about 40 Walleye.
The last person of the group ventured of from hole to hole and did a trail of about fifteen spots. All spots except for four produced bites or fish. On the loop back hit the same holes with about the same results and ended up with 26 Walleye.

First group was just using a Humminbird 35

The second group had the use of Garmen Panoptix and in the morning they could see the fish moving towards the deeper water and in the afternoon they were coming back in.

The last guy just used his Humminbird 788

What did each group use to get such different results can equate partly from experience, partly from choice of lipless cranks which over 90 percent of the fish caught on cranks but I think more to do with how aggressive that you were with it, the more aggressive the stroke the fish came in.
All I know is that a nice day like today as was yesterday I wouldn't set up a tent but would I have caught the same amount of fish if I had stayed in one of the spots that produced fish right away and I moved after fifteen minutes or so after not marking a fish or having a bite...Who can tell...