Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by happykamper View Post
    I find it hard to believe that the XB is far superior to a Bullet, I was on Lake Texoma in 20 plus mph winds today, no way in hell is an Allison far superior to the ride of the Bullet, it may have a better ride and it may run faster but we are talking nickels and dimes not 10's and 20's. 8,000 - 10,000 dollars in quality, not sure where in the hell you can get that much more quality, does it have heated seats, big screen TV, real leather seats ? I have only had my Bullet out a few times, very impressed with it so far, never been in an Allison, to be honest I never could get past the look of an Allison, I am sure they are good boats but to say they are far superior to a number of boats is a reach, imo.
    Its an exaggeration , just his opinion . There is not one boat made that is far superior than any other.
    ​BULLET 21XRS 250 SHO

2. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by av View Post
    Its an exaggeration , just his opinion . There is not one boat made that is far superior than any other.
    For sure not the top of the line boats, they all have their plus and minus to them, my Bullet for example, why did they put that cheap glove box in a custom made boat ? The consoles and trailer are a bit outdated, thats about all I got right now, other than that I really like my Bullet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12