Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Very, very sharp. Congrats on including the storage length numbers that everyone wants, right away in the specs. It's like pulling teeth to get them from some boat builders.
    There was a time that I didn't fish but I cannot remember it.

2. Banned
    I wonder if the length is a typo. Had a dealer tell me it's basically a F20 that's been cosmetically redesigned. Yet, it's 2" shorter than an F20.

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Riccochet View Post
    I wonder if the length is a typo. Had a dealer tell me it's basically a F20 that's been cosmetically redesigned. Yet, it's 2" shorter than an F20.

It’s a different haul than the 205 or at least on that’s been redesigned. I’m told it’s a little faster.

4. Member
    It’s a slightly different hull (few tweaks), a different deck, different console, different seats, different tackle divider, different rod box on driver’s side. It’s had several tweaks to it. It’s VERY nice!

5. Banned
    I need more pics, a price and availability.

I need more pics, a price and availability.
    I’d be interested in the fully rigged to the hilt price as well. I saw one of the Falcons somewhere but can’t remember the price.
    @kennethandmacy
    2004 Triton 196
    200 Merc
    1199/898

7. Member
    Go check out my pics on facebook. Also, Brian Latimer did a video on FB yesterday of the boat. Both should get you info you need. Base price with standard features is $69,995 as posted here at the classic. Of course, the one here at the classic has several added options that make it higher. Ben Roberts

8. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rudebee View Post
    Go check out my pics on facebook. Also, Brian Latimer did a video on FB yesterday of the boat. Both should get you info you need. Base price with standard features is $69,995 as posted here at the classic. Of course, the one here at the classic has several added options that make it higher. Ben Roberts
    Link to your FB page?

$70k is a bit steep for an "out of the gate" price. Of course that's expo pricing, not dealer pricing. I might just go with an F205 since I plan on adding dual poles, Solix 12's, 360, Garmin Echomap 126 w/ Livescope, sound system. I'd be over $85K on a Predator, when I'd be under $75k on the 205. Guess I'll have to see what my dealer can do.

9. Member
    The F20 Predator comes standard with some higher end features than the F205. So, that’s where a lot of the price is at. Watch the website as it updates and you’ll see what I’m talking about.

10. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1rudebee View Post
    The F20 Predator comes standard with some higher end features than the F205. So, that’s where a lot of the price is at. Watch the website as it updates and you’ll see what I’m talking about.
    And what features would that be? Vague answers don't do anyone any good.

Would you buy a car from a dealer if they were like "well, it's got 4 tires and some other things going on. So, clearly you can see why we're charging more than the other cars with 4 wheels and some features".

11. Member
    They are finalizing all the details. From the listing in the brochure, it comes with a padded deck, solix 10, solix 12, ultrex with iPilot and link, hydraulic jackplate, totally redesigned custom seats, tackle divider with sliding day box, custom line spooler, and upgraded trailer with 18’’ wheels. It basically adds in everything the TE models have, plus the upgraded trailer and new seats. But, again, they will finalize all the details soon. Hope this helps.

12. Member
    Would be interested to find out how much one would be with 250 ProXS and atlas hydraulic, but no electronics or trolling motor.

13. Member
    So no one was able to get any good pics of the boat at the Classic?

And what features would that be? Vague answers don't do anyone any good.

Would you buy a car from a dealer if they were like "well, it's got 4 tires and some other things going on. So, clearly you can see why we're charging more than the other cars with 4 wheels and some features".
    I bet you're a blast at parties!
    Joe Galada - Tamaqua, PA
    2004 Ranger 521VX - Yamaha 250 SHO

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by crwood View Post
    So no one was able to get any good pics of the boat at the Classic?
    Apparently not. Over a week past official reveal and....crickets. Not even on their website.

16. Member
    Apparently not. Over a week past official reveal and....crickets. Not even on their website.
    yeah I was really hoping there would be something out there other than the pics from 50’ away.

17. Member
    I have some I’ll upload them tomorrow.

18. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Craigjc00 View Post
    I have some I’ll upload them tomorrow.

19. Banned
    For anyone interested in the feature differences Falcon posted this:

falconcompare.JPG

Loos like the main difference between the F205TE and Predator, cosmetics aside, are stainless fenders, wheels and sliding tackle tray.

I have Aquatraction (similar to SeaDek) on my Bullet 22SF. Dog toenails punch holes in it, hooks will easily tear small pieces of it too. It does clean pretty easy and feels great. Life span is about 5 years per the company.
    2022 Blazer 675 Ultimate
    2022 Merc 300 Pro XS
    2017 YZ250F
    Kenny Hollingsworth<<<<<<<<<MY NAME!
    828 674 6752
    Hendersonville NC<<<<MY LOCATION!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast