Livescope Interference question. Ghost Tree

Sorry if this has been answered already. I've got a 93sv with livescope. The ghost tree has started showing up real bad an the only way to get rid of it is run Noise Rejection on high all day any lake I go to no matter what. First month I had the unit I ran noise rejection off an on low. Now if I turn NR off or on low the screen is blown out an the ghost tree is unreal no matter how much I adjust the gain. Im using a separate battery thick gauge wire. Honestly thought the ghost tree talk was far fetched....boy was I wrong. Anyone else had a similar experience?

Did you ever figure out how to get rid of the Ghost Tree problem. If so, please share. I have mine mounted to an Ultrex and have 54 UHD transducer too. The LiveScope and 54!wires are runnning down the shat of the TM.

thanks to anyone who knows the answer.

3. Member
    I run Gain on Auto Medium, Noise Rejection on Medium, TVG Off with great results.
    My wife asks if I'm going to fish every day. I can't fish every day. Some days I might be sick.

Quote Originally Posted by jfdawson View Post
    Did you ever figure out how to get rid of the Ghost Tree problem. If so, please share. I have mine mounted to an Ultrex and have 54 UHD transducer too. The LiveScope and 54!wires are runnning down the shat of the TM.

thanks to anyone who knows the answer.
    Are you running the Garmin 8 degree cant mount, or an aftermarket zero degree cant mount? The 8 degree cant is designed to minimize the ghost tree.
    Garmin Pro Team

Todd, I'm running the Garmin Perspective mount. I made some adjustments in the settings and seems to have "minimized" most of the Ghost Tree. I know it's still there, but faint.

thanks,
    jeff