Any Host Mammoth Owners Out There?

Just looking at some cab overs and they look really nice. Just looking for people with real world experiences with them. Thanks.

2. Member
    Don’t have a Host Mammoth, but do have the Hosts Cascade. The Cascade is a double slide not a triple like the Mannoth. It’s a little lighter than the Mammoth, but does have double recliners and quite roomy. It’s loaded and perfect for my wife and I. For pulling a bass boat it works well with my Ram Cummins diesel. Many find with the Mammonth and also pulling the boat they have to have a 450 or 550. I’m very confortable and not overloaded with the Cascade. I wish I could post pics of the Cascade and Basscat. I may try tomorrow. Hosts is a great camper and the mammoth is great but huge and heavy. Hope that helps.

3. Member
    My Ram is a 3500 dually

4. Member
    You might want to check out the host owners site on Facebook

I have a Host Everest 11.5 Triple Slide on a Ford 450 and pull a 21 foot Champion
    They are roomy with the 3 Slides , Host makes a quality camper, we live in it around 4/5 months a year
    I don't feel boxed in as did in non slide campers we had.
    No complaints had a couple of small issues in which I fixed myself , 1: A couple of the bearing feel out on 2 of the slides , I ended up using 3M 5200 to hold the nuts from vibrating loose, 2: The rubber molding at the flooring when you enter ,shrunk and the adhesive was pulling away, I replaced with Aluminum Stair Nosing
    other than that all is good, have had it for 7 years .
    The only downside is the weight its ,over 4500 lbs add another 1,000 for food, clothes , water, propane etc. and my wife and I , then tongue weight of boat and I am right at the Max payload for the F450
    Also diesel mileage is around 10 miles per g when fully loaded
    You can PM me if you have any questions July 4th 2015 Summer 066.JPG
    Last edited by BILL LO; 03-03-2020 at 08:28 PM.

2009 ELITE 210

6. Member
    I have the Lance 1181 on F350 , pull 22ft Gambler behind .. love the set up . did install air bags to level the load ..