Thread: Checking in....

Checking in....

Cruise through here daily to see what's going on, not alot of traffic lately... (I know, on the lake right)
    Carry on...

Hopefully will be back in NorCal soon! Waiting on my transfer orders to find out where I'm headed this summer. Petaluma is my top four picks on my list. Trying to get back to enjoy more of the Delta, Clear Lake, Berryessa, and Lake Sonoma!

there was a club out of Bakersfield that fished Pine Flat last Sat, would you know what club and if they have a web site to show the results ? We, Sierra Bass Club fished the same day. 11.98 to win, 2nd 8.60, 3rd 8.45,
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

4. Banned
    All these sunny, warm days. I need to get out there!

5. Member
    I'll be hitting Perris from Monday morning, staying till Friday morning. Last temp I heard was around 58 after a sunny day, so expecting to find them pre spawn, with maybe a few up shallow/bedding early. Will be adding to my mapcurrent fishing.jpg
    Nitro Z6 Optimax115 Elite HDI5 Bow 5x Pro Console

6. Member
    Mitch, that I believe was Bakersfield Bass and the winner was a friend of mine, they had 10.53...
    The wife and I are hitting Lake Success in the morning. We bought a new Cruiselite trailer, so we are going to take it, and the boat of course, for a test run.....
    whatever ya'll do, stay safe doing it!!!

7. California Fishing Moderator Captain Babito A7T3C's Avatar
    Was about to post something like this, this morning. Been quiet around here..

Have been fishing a ton lately, can't sleep on this weather! A few tournaments as well..

Tight lines.
    2017 Nitro Z18 - Mercury ProXS 175 - 24P Fury - Elite 9 TI2 - Fortrex

8. Member
    Was beginning to wonder if everyone stopped fishing...LOL Headed to Delta and Berryessa middle of the month and hoping some decent weather. Was mid 80s here today but more rain scheduled next week with cooler temps. Some of the big gals are starting to hit the beds (talking fish...LOL). Saw quite a few 5-8lbrs caught in a small tournament on a local lake this past weekend. Several bigger ones were seen but too spooked to catch.
    Wes
    Helix 10 MSI+,MDI+,Ultrex IPilot
    2023 Phoenix 818
    Never assume there's a tomorrow