Thread: Spotlight scan

Spotlight scan

Has anyone heard of any advances or further development of this from Lowrance?
    2022 819 Pro
    Merc 200 4S, 10” zlock jp, 4.0 P2P
    Garmin 93sv, Garmin Force
    72.0 @ WOT 50wt 1 person full load.

2. Member
    Last info I received is that Lowrance is considering paying any and every fishing/boating/water sports web site host to have them include the word/phrase "Spotlight Scan" as foul and unacceptable language that causes the person posting those words to receive a life time ban to any form of internet access!!! Hope this helps!

3. Member
    The 18.2 update killed it and the Downscan on the spotlight transducer. If you run it you have to go back to the 7.0 update to get Downscan back

4. Member
    Spotlight Scan was such a worthless tool Lowrance should step up and buy them all back from us!

John

5. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    I used my spotlight scan all the time when it first came out until I purchased my Ultrex. That ended that. And I learned to use it properly with no problems. It was a useful tool for me
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AllyFishing View Post
    I used my spotlight scan all the time when it first came out until I purchased my Ultrex. That ended that. And I learned to use it properly with no problems. It was a useful tool for me
    +1. It was useful to me, also. I have a brand new one still in the box as a spare since they likely won't be available in the future. The guys that said it was useless didn't beat me in tournaments, so I wasn't about to listen to them.
    ciao,
    Marc

7. Member
    Living the good life on Lake Hartwell, Fair Play, SC
    exactly
    2013 Allison XB-21 BasSport Pro
    2023 Mercury Racing 300R
    Bravo FS 30P
    ProMax 30P

8. Member

USA

I have a brand new spotlight transducer in the box if anyone ever wants one.