Power pole covers

Looking to get a set of covers for my blades and I would like some opinions on which to buy, Russel Marine covers or the Tuff Skinz?
    Ricky Rutherford
    2017 Legend V20
    2017 250 Pro XS

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    all are nice, rod warriors are pretty nice as well if you want the actual Power Pole brand happy to quote you.

I've got Rod Warriors for my Blades and I've towed from Northern Kentucky to Okeechobee and back twice as well as trips around Kentucky. Last trip to Florida was a couple of weeks ago and it snowed all the way to Chattanooga. They stay in place and still look brand new. They do recommend using a protectant like 303 to keep them from sun fading. I've treated mine, and again, they still look new.

4. Member
    Last time I looked, RMP covers are neoprene, not the same material as Tuff Skinz. I have the Tuff Skinz. Neoprene fits snug but will not last.

5. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkertx3 View Post
    Last time I looked, RMP covers are neoprene, not the same material as Tuff Skinz. I have the Tuff Skinz. Neoprene fits snug but will not last.
    Power Poles are a neoprene. Going on 5 years with mine still look new.. so do not agree with that statement.

6. Member
    I purchased a pair of the Russell Marine covers for my Blades which did not fit as they were not long enough for the Blades with the new bracket design. They said they are working on cover that will fit the new bracket style. Personally I really liked them for the price point.
    2019 Ranger Z 518 L
    200 Merc Pro XS 4 Stroke
    2016 Chaparral 246 SSI
    350 Mercruiser
    On new boat # 10

7. Banned
    Russel Marine are the only ones that will fit over their Power Pole Anchor Light kit. Both products are top notch.

8. Member
    When will someone make a cover that is usable when you have the drift paddle rubber attachments on? Should be a velcro way to hold them on.
    NPAA #803