Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Member
    I agree it's a very well run trail, I'm just not there to pay for exposure or to look cool on a video stream. I'm there to fish and hopefully cash a check, end of story. I completely understand what they're going for, and why people are drawn to it. It's just not for me.

2. Member
    I would fish it because it seems like a cool format and I like seeing how people fish many of the lakes I fish.
    2013 BassCat Eyra
    Mercury Pro XS 250

This format of tournament should require much more input expense to run than a formal weigh in tournament means that you have camera people and streaming devices that you need to pay and pay to maintain.

I think TRS is smart for putting this on because it allows them to diversify with a rapidly expanding market and allows them to self promote as well as allow the anglers themselves to promote.

I don't plan on participating anytime soon with those events primarily due to cost. I understand that someone needs to make money, but not from me at this time. I would love to participate in a "MLF" style tournament sometime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12