Santee Cooper Lodging Help

I am scheduled to come home from deployment in June and was looking to spend some time with my family and our new bass boat in Santee. I was wondering if anybody had any good lodging suggestions. I have a 6 an d 9 year old and we don't have a camper. SO any help would be greatly appreciated.

Blacks Fish Camp has cabins and rooms. Santee State park also has cabins. That being said I would dig around on Air B&B to try and find a camp or lake house to rent. If all else fails check out Short Stay. Being in the military you have access and it's usually pretty economical. The kids will like it but the bass fishing isn't that great right there. You'd need to run around the point, past Bonneau Beach and back towards Russelville to get into what I would consider good water. Or you could run straight across the lake towards Pinopolis Cove to get on some fish.

3. SC Club Moderator ChampioNman's Avatar
    Short Stay on the lower lake has condos you can rent. http://www.jbcharleston.com/lodging/...moncks-corner/

4. Member
    Check out rentals online like VRBO. Taw Caw creek and Potato Creek on the upper lake are swimmer friendly areas for the most part