Motel near Center Hill?

Looking to head to Center Hill soon and having no luck finding a place with boat hookups nearby, any help would be appreciated.
    2004 Aries Ram 200 STE with 200 HP Mercury EFI

2. Member
    I live in the next town over, but there isn’t much to choose from in Smithville/Silver Point. My best guess would be something towards the Cookeville area, possibly Baxter.
    '99 Cobra 201D
    Merc 250 Pro Xs 4 stroke

3. Member
    Lots of motels in the cookeville area, and 3 ramps to launch from within 30 minutes or less. One next to dam, one about the middle, and one at upper end. Surely one of the hotels has somewhere to plug up your boat.

4. Member
    Couple years ago I stayed in Smithville. Nothing fancy. I can't remember the name . It was only a few minutes to the launch at Ragland Bottoms. I would stay there again. We had 2 boats and no problems.
    GETFISHED !!!

When are you headed there? Edgar Evans State Park has cabins but I don’t think they don’t open until towards the end of March. AirBNB is also a great option. I rented a home there about a year and a half ago but very few homes have docks so had to drive to the ramp.