Daiwa tatula lt spinning

It came with 3 small rubber seals what are these for? Didn’t see them in the instructions

2. Banned
    Washers in case the line doesn't spool evenly. Should be in the book but you should be ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    Washers in case the line doesn't spool evenly. Should be in the book but you should be ok.
    This was my first thought, but I think those are plastic washers and not rubber seals.
    2011 Skeeter ZX225
    225 Yamaha HPDI Series 2
    Minn Kota Ultrex 112 52"
    Console: HDS 16 Carbon
    Bow: HDS 12 Carbon, Solix 12 G2, Mega 360, Garmin 106 SV, LVS 34

4. Member
    If there were 3 in a little pack, those are spool adjustment washers. You can add or remove them to adjust the line lay on the spool.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeRoadBassn View Post
    If there were 3 in a little pack, those are spool adjustment washers. You can add or remove them to adjust the line lay on the spool.
    thank you there was three. I’ll look again to see where you add or remove them in the book. Also I have the tatula sv if I stop reeling and let go of the tension on the spool it starts backing up and causing a nest. When spoiling the line do you go under the metal bar on the reel?

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PikeRoadBassn View Post
    What I said....and go over the bar not under it

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Guy View Post
    What I said....and go over the bar not under it
    Thanks that’s what I did just wondered if it was wrong because it keep unspooling also the line wouldn’t go to the bottom of the t wing when spooling so it would be uneven sometimes