Carpet color question

I’m looking for info on Nitro’s storm colored carpet which I believe is very light gray. Does anyone have this color? Will it show dirt easily? I fish in mostly warm/hot weather and interested to see how this compares to the standard charcoal carpet. Thanks!

2. Member
    I have the lighter carpet. I don't care for it. I wish I had the dark carpet.

3. Member
    I chose the light gray because it is a lot cooler to stand on than the darker carpet in the heat and sun of Texas summers. A good shop vacuum will clean either carpet just fine.
    2017 Nitro Z21, 300XS, 24p Fury and Bravo1 XS 26p & 27p, 12' Talons, Gen3 12's, SonicHub2, 3DScan and 112 Ultrex and Fortrex.
    2017 Ranger Reata 223F, Mercury 150 Four Stroke, HDS12 Gen3, TotalScan, and Xi5

4. Dogfish_Jones
    I had light grey on my Z7 and it held up good but it does stain pretty quick. I used water and vinegar and scrub most of all the stains out.

I have the storm color and like it... Yes, being the lighter color it will show stains more, but it doesn't get hot... Cleans up well also...
    Layton Strong
    Nitro State Team