Thread: Storage lenghts

Storage lenghts

I'm thinking of upgrading my boat this year from the Crestliner VT-18 I've got. I've got several models in mind but need a little help with some info. Does anyone know what the stored length of the Crestliner PT-18 and PT-20 are? What about Xpress X-19? My garage is almost 23' deep and I'd like to be able to park my boat in there straight on (not angling as my wife uses the other side of the garage). I've been able to get this length for a Ranger RT198 (will fit easily) and a Vexus AVX1980 (pretty close) but not for the others. I'd need the shortest length, motor down and tongue folded back. Might consider a glass boat as well but would like to stay with tin, just need a bigger boat. Thanks in advance for any info!

2. Member
    Crestliner has this for the PT18 and PT20 on their site.

PT 18 - Boat/Motor/Trailer Length - 22'
    PT 20 -
    Boat/Motor/Trailer Length -
    24'3"

For reference, they list the same spec of the VT18 at 21'6"...so you can check that against your boat to see how accurate it is.

3. Member
    I saw those but wanted to see if I could confirm. The PT 20 didn't seem to be right but I got a better look at the trailer today and it doesn't save nearly as much space as the others so I guess it's right. Thanks for the reply.

4. Member
    Are you on the Crestliner owners Facebook page?

You may want to post there as well.