MLF Website Streaming

I am an MLF format fan. I understand and appreciate that others for various reasons are not. I may be joining those ranks soon.

No matter whether I am attempting to watch their live streaming broadcast on my IPad or my smart TV the site hangs up every time a commercial break occurs. One of the reasons I watch it on my smart TV is because I can view it in full screen mode. This is important because I have eye injuries (with some surgery) that makes it easier to view. Once the screen freezes I have to exit that mode, hit the refresh button, wait for the page to restart the live action (the page will not refresh while commercials are still playing) turn the sound back on because for some reason once it’s frozen or upon first load the sound is off and then reload full screen mode. This happens often. Is anyone else experiencing this aggravation with MLF’s website or reception?

I have friends who insist its my home location or equipment and that could be true but……….. it’s the only frigging site I have that issue with on any of my devices. My I pad and smart tv are new and I had this same problem with the equipment we just replaced.
    Thanks guys/gals for letting me vent a bit.Just wondering.
    M
    I think there's a Squatch in these woods !
    "I rough talked em"

I have the same problem, sometimes, on my desktop. Some days , I watch, everything is fine. Other days, I have to exit, and reload the live feed. The feed freezes randomly, not just commercials.

3. Member
    Same thing for me
    2004 Stratos 285 Pro XL 150 Johnson

4. Member
    Same here

5. Member
    I have it also... I wonder at times if it doesn't have to do with my adblock.. I don't really have the issue when watching from my Smart TV w/ MOTV app. (shows BPT coverage for free FTR) I haven't really fiddled with it much on PC. But it acts at times like an adblock issue? I know the commercials are mostly imbedded with links to advertisers, so could be the issue.

I have some similar issues on the Mac at home, but only have to reload the page maybe a time or two thru the day. On my iPhone, it constantly hangs, but that's on my company's crappy WiFi