MLF Website Streaming

I am an MLF format fan. I understand and appreciate that others for various reasons are not. I may be joining those ranks soon.

No matter whether I am attempting to watch their live streaming broadcast on my IPad or my smart TV the site hangs up every time a commercial break occurs. One of the reasons I watch it on my smart TV is because I can view it in full screen mode. This is important because I have eye injuries (with some surgery) that makes it easier to view. Once the screen freezes I have to exit that mode, hit the refresh button, wait for the page to restart the live action (the page will not refresh while commercials are still playing) turn the sound back on because for some reason once it’s frozen or upon first load the sound is off and then reload full screen mode. This happens often. Is anyone else experiencing this aggravation with MLF’s website or reception?

I have friends who insist its my home location or equipment and that could be true but……….. it’s the only frigging site I have that issue with on any of my devices. My I pad and smart tv are new and I had this same problem with the equipment we just replaced.
    Thanks guys/gals for letting me vent a bit.Just wondering.
    M
    I think there's a Squatch in these woods !
    "I rough talked em"

You can censor my speech but not my thoughts or will
    We are living in a time where intelligent people are being silenced so stupid people won't be offended

3. Sprint Boats Moderator Bassmeister's Avatar
    You are not alone......I was suffering with vid and audio break ups that made it hard to follow, but today it was terrible and freezing up....especially in the last two minutes....I don't have this problem with flw or bass....or youtube...

4. Member
    Mo Little Fish has problems

5. Member
    No problems here.

6. Member
    Welcome to the Dark Side OP :)

Perhaps it freezes so they can edit the final 15 minutes to show drama at the cut the line? They have a pretty big lag in their "live" coverage.

7. Member
    My smart TV didn't freeze up much but had no sound. Bassmaster stream is the same. Someone suggested the MOTV app. I loaded it onto the TV and MLF worked perfectly thru it on Sunday.

8. Member
    Im not totally sure its possible with smart Tv's but see if you can use a different browser. I use a firestick with Silk as a browser and it runs pretty smooth. Ill have an issue here or there but I also have that with Bass as well. Whats funny is FLW is probably one of the most consistent and easiest to get to of them all. I really wish they would all go to streaming through youtube.

9. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshthebadbear View Post
    I am an MLF format fan. I understand and appreciate that others for various reasons are not. I may be joining those ranks soon.

No matter whether I am attempting to watch their live streaming broadcast on my IPad or my smart TV the site hangs up every time a commercial break occurs. One of the reasons I watch it on my smart TV is because I can view it in full screen mode. This is important because I have eye injuries (with some surgery) that makes it easier to view. Once the screen freezes I have to exit that mode, hit the refresh button, wait for the page to restart the live action (the page will not refresh while commercials are still playing) turn the sound back on because for some reason once it’s frozen or upon first load the sound is off and then reload full screen mode. This happens often. Is anyone else experiencing this aggravation with MLF’s website or reception?

I have friends who insist its my home location or equipment and that could be true but……….. it’s the only frigging site I have that issue with on any of my devices. My I pad and smart tv are new and I had this same problem with the equipment we just replaced.
    Thanks guys/gals for letting me vent a bit.Just wondering.
    M
    Exactly the same crap for me..got sick of dealing w/ it & watched dvr fishing shows..

10. You tube@ Rix Fishing Fix
    I have not had any issues yet watching MLF.
    TYG-(Trust Your Gut!!)

11. Member
    Mine did it constantly, but I'm in Nigeria.....soooo that could be the problem.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs