NH BBC Tournaments question

Are any of you guys still interested in these ?
    There wasn't much of a showing last year .
    Trying to decide if I want to put in for any permits.
    " Talking to you is like clapping with one hand "
    Anthrax

2. Member
    I will be. I opted to not do any clubs again this year, and there's no NH BASS Nation opens I'm interested in til October, so I'm pretty much open all year. Just don't do one in mid August, I'm going back to the St Lawrence River then. Powder Mill in June would be fun!

3. Member
    Looks like it's just gonna be you and me, Tim. Pass on the permits, let's just pick a couple of days and meet up. Loser has to write a 500 word paper on all the ways the winner is an awesome angler.

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TMG View Post
    Are any of you guys still interested in these ?
    There wasn't much of a showing last year .
    Trying to decide if I want to put in for any permits.
    Im always up for a monomonac tourney

5. Moderator
    would be interested in tourneys. But looks like there isn't much interest. Maybe have a few get togethers with a friendly wager.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by plbass View Post
    would be interested in tourneys. But looks like there isn't much interest. Maybe have a few get togethers with a friendly wager.

Maybe a mini-mini rally? Do just one big tournament and then a cookout afterwards?

I think I'm going to let this thread go and make a decision after the weekend. Good ideas so far. Not sure where we could have a cookout though ?
    Anthrax

I haven’t fished the t’s for awhile. I am not interested in getting back into it. Just a suggestion, do some get together tournaments, paper so to speak. Don’t pay the state to do it just show up catch and release. You all know each other and respect each other . Compare notes at the end of the day .You could have your meeting out on the water, wouldn’t bother anyone.
    Xltrod1@comcast.net

This is the first year that I'm off most Sat and Sun. The pregnancy bug that has raged through my department at work since July has just one more to spit out (april). So I would have to say I could probably make them this year on Sundays. Rods idea does work for me as well. I'm also planning to fish more than 6 times. That's how many I was able to get out in the last 2 years (not including the Northern 2018)

Unfortunately they added catch weight and release tournaments to the list of needing a permit last year.
    I think they're gearing up incase MLF style tournaments taken off.
    Last edited by TMG; 02-27-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    Anthrax

11. Member
    We could just do something like most fish over 12 inches. It’s the awarding of prizes or money that makes it needing states approval. We aren’t doing it to qualify for a state team or anything like that. 4/5 boats of friends just fishing,lunching and busting balls.
    Red Sox in 6!

Just noticed this ... as always I try to make all that I can... didn’t I win the 2 team trail championship last year lol