Thread: Cobra Make Over

Cobra Make Over

Guys I know we all love our Cobras. I have a 2001 Coosa that I have started the process of trying to make it look like new again. This week I took it in for carpet install with a custom twist. I am getting a hydro turf material in the lower level with a Cobra logo in the center of the floor. I also ordered 2 new seats from Deans Top and Canvas as well as a custom center glove box. I will try to post pictures on here when she is all finished up. Seats are about a month out.

2. Member
    Can I ask how much the seats cost you from Dean's?

3. Member
    Jim they were 950 after shipping cost and I also had cobra logos sewn into the seats. That was a small upcharge.

4. Member
    Thanks for the info. I have a '98 Hawk Super 2100. The boats are essentially the same. I want to get new seats also. I want to also replace the other seats too so that they all match. I think Dean's can make you seats to match from your serial number. It would be nice to have the embroidery on the seats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfbassin View Post
    Jim they were 950 after shipping cost and I also had cobra logos sewn into the seats. That was a small upcharge.

Friend took his Legend to a local upholstery shop that does car and truck jobs. He got some sweet seats for less than half of the cost you mentioned and it was done in a day. Doesn’t have the Legend logo, but with diamond tuck in the center portions you don’t think anything is missing as far as looks. Just a thought.

6. Member
    Who you get to make the custom logo?
    JEFF
    TALBOTT,TN
    VIPER COBRA 201
    Mercury pro xs

7. Member
    Moose288 the shop doing my carpet made a template for the hydroturf abd sent it out. I am not sure but can try to find out.