Lithium battery teardown

Ran across this on youtube. Enjoy

2. Member
    That’s a great video.....we need RangerZ to donate a couple blue box batteries and have this kid tear em down

Quote Originally Posted by SlumpGumpy View Post
    That’s a great video.....we need RangerZ to donate a couple blue box batteries and have this kid tear em down
    That's what I'm thinking too

Better yet get him a stark power lithium battery and an ionic and do the tear down side by side

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

5. Member
    This was a great video, you should watch a couple more that this kid made. Really opens your eyes on battery construction and where the money in parts are really going. I was leaning toward Ionic batteries but this has me really leaning toward battle born

Quote Originally Posted by Slim95 View Post
    This was a great video, you should watch a couple more that this kid made. Really opens your eyes on battery construction and where the money in parts are really going. I was leaning toward Ionic batteries but this has me really leaning toward battle born
    battleborn seems very open to showing off their product and process of building their product. Videos like these are what 90% of the community fails to understand. When you save 50 bucks on a battery there is a reason you aren’t paying as much and it’s because of inferior components being used to build a battery. The proof of this is in the videos. He rips apart cheaper products which honestly still are extremely expensive but just a fraction cheaper than the top brands. He finds issues with almost every battery. Have it be no temperature cut offs on the bms or poor construction and small gauge wire.

2023 Ford F150 XLT Super Crew 2.7L Ecoboost FX4
    2021 Phoenix 721/ Mercury 250 ProXS 4s
    HDS16 Pro- Solix15 : Console
    HDS16 Pro W/AT - Garmin 126 W/ lvs34 - Solix12/ 360 : Bow
    Dual 10' Blades/ Lowrance Ghost/ Bobs Hydraulic Plate
    225ah cranking / 100ah trolling. Ionic/Relion lithium

MLF Invitationals Angler
    Instagram @brettcarnright

7. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Slim95 View Post
    Battle Born batteries are very well made, with a fantastic warranty; however, the down fall is they don't make a cranking battery, or have a BMS that supports the higher charging systems the Yamaha SHO's and the new Mercury ProXS 4-stroke.