Solix G2 Side Bar Widgets

I have a couple of Solix G2 units which I recently updated to the latest software updates. They are networked with a Ulterra with I-Pilot Link. The I-Pilot Link navigation works fine. My recollection of stowing/deploying the Ulterra via the Solix was with the Side Bar Widgets. After updating the software, the I-Pilot Link symbol no longer appears in the Side Bar Widgets. Is there a way to manually add the I-Pilot Link symbol to the three entries already in the Side Bar Widgets? Should the Solix's automatically add them once the I-Pilot Link successfully networks?

After I updated my solix G2 the i pilot link button added itself automatically once it was detected through the network.

2012 Ranger z521
    Mercury 250 Pro XS

3. Member
    Try enabling ipilot navigation. I am presuming your units are seeing the ipilot. Bob
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go

4. Member
    I-Pilot Link is recognized by the network, is enabled, and works fine. I can move the cursor on a chart and hit "Go to Cursor" and it does it. The only way I can find to "stow or deploy" the ulterra from the Solix, is through the "power" button, then "I-Pilot". I recall being able to use a "I-Pilot Link" side bar widget before. After the software update, I only have the 3 choices in the "Side Bar Widgets".

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    I-Pilot Link is recognized by the network, is enabled, and works fine. I can move the cursor on a chart and hit "Go to Cursor" and it does it. The only way I can find to "stow or deploy" the ulterra from the Solix, is through the "power" button, then "I-Pilot". I recall being able to use a "I-Pilot Link" side bar widget before. After the software update, I only have the 3 choices in the "Side Bar Widgets".
    Not helpful.
    Last edited by jym; 02-24-2020 at 10:52 AM.

6. Member
    Reaper. I think it might be a good option to go through the ipilot,Solix manual on set up proceedure. There might be some clue in there somewhere. In case you don't have it handy I will put the link for it on here.

https://minnkotamotors.johnsonoutdoo...OT_532305E.pdf
    Tell me where has a slow movin' once quick draw outlaw got to go