Clarks Hill Help

Hey guys, coming to clarks hill for the first time for the BBT. Really appreciate any help anyone could offer. Never been there and really don’t have any clue what to expect. Thanks

2. Member
    Have not fished there in 3 years now but know that the lake is dominated by bluebacks. If you can find them you can find the fish. Make sure you have a good map card and follow the channel markers if you run north. If you run west then watch out for the shoals, depending on the lake level they may be just inches under the water. Beautiful lake but it can get very rough very quick when the wind blows. The bigger fish that I caught there were in deeper water, 20'+. Good luck and enjoy the lake!

Jeff Clark
    Bassman469

Water is a couple of feet high right now and has been off color to muddy depending on area of lake. It’s a large lake with lots of creeks and cut backs. Bad weather should be done with by tournament time so hopefully no high winds. It can get rough with some wind. I’ll be there Sunday fishing the BBT , good luck
    1998 nitro 912 DC summit edition , motor guide tour 109, mercury efi 225.

Water is a couple of feet high right now and has been off color to muddy depending on area of lake. It’s a large lake with lots of creeks and cut backs. Bad weather should be done with by tournament time so hopefully no high winds. It can get rough with some wind. I’ll be there Sunday fishing the BBT , good luck
    1998 nitro 912 DC summit edition , motor guide tour 109, mercury efi 225.