PII or Sabre price

What should I expect to pay? Basic options? I’d love to have one but not sure what to expect trying my best to stay under 40k. I know this has three birds on it, but what should it cost. Waiting on response from dealership. I see very few Sabre’s on the web, if you know where I should
    look that is on the east coast let me know. Thanks!

https://www.boattrader.com/boat/2020...ra-ii-7264769/

2. Member
    I'd venture a guess that is one of the SP package P2s. I'm guessing the 4 inch single axle trailer is roughly the same price range.as the dual axle 3 inch that is standard in the SP. So I'd put it right at the $50k m/l price range.
    A Sabre FTD with 150 will be closer to the $40k price tag you are after. Options add up quick though.

3. Member
    If you’re looking bare bones, look at the classics. I think they are one of the most economical models in the fleet.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

4. Member
    It will always come down to all the "must have" items you put on the boat. Multiple large screen graphs, power poles, one of those $3000 trolling motors, and on and on. Bought a 2016 Sabre FTD, 2 Helix 9's, steps, grab bar, 150 4 stroke, upgraded dolly wheel, back up lights. Bought it during boat show special time, used that bonus money to get the Sunbrella cover, not quite $36,000 out the door, rigged and lake ready. I know that was 4 years ago, but if you can determine your "must haves" and price both hulls with the same equipment, the PII will not be much more than the Sabre. The Sabre fits me perfectly, it's just me so I wanted a little smaller boat. You cannot buy a better boat, and we haven't even discussed customer service from the factory, which is the best out there.

Don

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by doroger View Post
    It will always come down to all the "must have" items you put on the boat. Multiple large screen graphs, power poles, one of those $3000 trolling motors, and on and on. Bought a 2016 Sabre FTD, 2 Helix 9's, steps, grab bar, 150 4 stroke, upgraded dolly wheel, back up lights. Bought it during boat show special time, used that bonus money to get the Sunbrella cover, not quite $36,000 out the door, rigged and lake ready. I know that was 4 years ago, but if you can determine your "must haves" and price both hulls with the same equipment, the PII will not be much more than the Sabre. The Sabre fits me perfectly, it's just me so I wanted a little smaller boat. You cannot buy a better boat, and we haven't even discussed customer service from the factory, which is the best out there.

Don
    That what im looking for. Four stroke, basic trolling motor, no poles two basic electronics. I can add nicer stuff if needed as I get some money.

6. Member
    If your looking for a new rig under the 40k mark, the Sabre FTD with the 150 is the way to go.
    Probably between 34-36k depending on equipment.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

7. Member
    When I bought my RT188 a few years ago I checked on another Sabre FTD. I was told in the low 40s for the 175 equipped like I had before. I couldn’t justify 12-15K more than my aluminum boat. The Margay would likely be my choice today. They have as much, if not more room on the deck than a Sabre FTD. The Sabre FTD /175 was about the same as a PII when I bought back 06 or 07?

8. Member
    The Sabre FTD with the 175 bring the boat very close to PII territory. Most owners that purchase the Sabre with the 175 plan on keeping the boat 10+ years and have storage limitations.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

9. Member
    Not sure if it sold, but a slick 2017 Sabre FTD, dual axle trailer, w/ 175 SHO was on the BCB owner’s page a couple weeks ago. That’s a 69-70 mph rig, and it looked immaculate. Guy was asking $34k. I think he was in Ga. If I didn’t already have one, I’d drive over there to scoop it up.

10. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CB_SabreFTD18 View Post
    Not sure if it sold, but a slick 2017 Sabre FTD, dual axle trailer, w/ 175 SHO was on the BCB owner’s page a couple weeks ago. That’s a 69-70 mph rig, and it looked immaculate. Guy was asking $34k. I think he was in Ga. If I didn’t already have one, I’d drive over there to scoop it up.
    Where is the owners page?

Quote Originally Posted by doroger View Post

Don

As for the op's original question. I would think that p2/ single axle/ 4s would be around the 50k mark. Any any of the sp package ones 2020 with duel axle 3" trailers are going to be 51-53. If you can find a one year old new boat still in inventory is what I would look for save a few bucks up front. I think you could do a new sabre ftd pretty close to your budget. My local dealer has a non sp 2019 that would be worth a look its loaded with poles will pm you details on it.
    "the head, the tail, the whole damn thing"

12. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hammerdog View Post
    Where is the owners page?
    Go to the BCB web site. On the upper left menu, click on it and then click on "owners board". Then you will see "Bass Cats for Sale" and click on it. Impactfishing.com is another site with Cats only. That 2017 Sabre that was referenced is still for sale. Alabama.
    2019 BCB Classic
    Merc V8 200 4S

13. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    As for the op's original question. I would think that p2/ single axle/ 4s would be around the 50k mark. Any any of the sp package ones 2020 with duel axle 3" trailers are going to be 51-53. If you can find a one year old new boat still in inventory is what I would look for save a few bucks up front. I think you could do a new sabre ftd pretty close to your budget. My local dealer has a non sp 2019 that would be worth a look its loaded with poles will pm you details on it.
    I’ll be looking for it!

14. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie View Post
    I’ll be looking for it!

15. Member
    A lot of nice boats on there, also started looking around on Facebook and found one that im
    intersted in.