i know, it has been a VERY long time since i have been on here. life has really gotten in the way. anyway....i am thinking of selling my 1997 cajun travis edition. it's black and tanish. it needs some cosmedic work. but the seats have been recovered. it has an 82 pound thrust minn kota troller and a 97 (?) 200 johnson venom with hotfoot. runs great. most all the carpet needs replaced though. and maybe some paint in places or the whole thing. i love the boat but i think it's time to get a newER rig. so my question is, what do you all think is a fair price for it? i am thinking of around 8 to 9 grand. wish i could load up some pics but i use a tablet for internet. route it to my laptop. and i ain't the best at this computer stuff.so if you are interested, let me know. send me number and i will send some pics.i WILL still be using her till something happens. i tried to trade it in but was offered such a low ball price i stormed out. yeah, i know, dealers ain't gonna give you what you can sell it by yourself for. but anyway. let me know what y'all think. thanks guys.