Bass Boat Stereo Ideas

I'm looking for ideas for adding a small sub to my 19' Gambler. What have you guys done? I know I know, it scares the fish but I'm wanting to add a little bump for when we are out playing.
    Glowin' Thanks to Bluewater LEDs

I used to have a AM,FM, CD with AUX In that I mounted on the underside of the locker in front of the Drivers console in my 520 with speakers under the 2 consoles. Worked great !! I spent many days fishing with Country Music, Oldies, Folk or a Talk show on FM when available. I never noticed it "Scaring" the fish as long as it wasn't the BOOM BOOM type of music and I didn't play it so loud as to entertain all those around me !! I've been thinking about taking out the Speedometer and replacing it with one that fits in the same hole, but I may just stay with my recorded music on my I-Pod bluetoothed to a Sony wireless speaker that I can set anywhere I want.
    Ranger Boats / Mercury Motors
    G Loomis Rods / Shimano Reels
    Raymarine / MinnKota Ultrex
    Garmin / Live Scope Plus
    Pepper Jigs / Robo Worms
    Troll Bridge / V-T2 Vents

3. Member
    I use an old galaxy S4 with everything stripped out of it except a music app, loaded the full 16gb with music, and bluetooth it to a speaker. Low cost, no installation issues, my choice of music.
    Comanche20 (Don)
    2008 Ranger Z 20, 225 RUDE
    Ultrex 45/36/112
    2 Birds
    2020 F150 LIMITED Eco Boost

4. BBC SPONSOR
    I had used this in one of my previous boats, sub, enclosure and amp all in one small package. Be forewarned, you will find all of the things that rattle in your boat when you install one

https://www.kicker.com/hideaway

5. Member
    Had the same one in my 2014 Ram. Sounded decent for the price.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hookset41a View Post
    I had used this in one of my previous boats, sub, enclosure and amp all in one small package. Be forewarned, you will find all of the things that rattle in your boat when you install one

https://www.kicker.com/hideaway

Alpine makes a small candy bar amp that might fit the bill for you... I had these in a few vehicles and was happy.

Alpine KTP-445
    They make a universal and plug and play model.

Marks Props 317-398-9294, 1850 East 225 South, Shelbyville, Indiana 46176 propellerman59@gmail.com http://www.marksprops.com/index.html

7. Member
    mb quart. Marine grade 5 channel amp as well as speakers. Find a waterproof 3.5” dial receiver that fits in a hole and has Bluetooth capabilities. Clarion, JL Audio, Kicker all make one. Not that expensive and the entire system will sound awesome.
    2019 Ram 5.7 Hemi Limited
    Skeeter ZX225
    2 Lowrance 12” Carbons
    1 Lowrance 9” Live
    Minn Kota Ultrex
    Yamaha 225/ Hydro Tec/ 25-T1 SHO prop/ 83mph
    2-8’ Power Poles
    12” Black Atlas Jack