Citrus Mobile Marine Service

some have asked, Matt is a good guy,efficient and affordable. 352-895-6676 Just wanted to share this with y'all Tell him Jazz sent ya

2. Banned
    Jazz- ApopkaMarine™ is having their annual Open House and tomorrow Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! they will be raffling off a Yamaha™ SHO 150 (Winner MUST BE PRESENT) at 15:00hrs.

Kid's casting contest etc. and folks who self describe as "Pros" will also be in attendance.

thanks for the heads up. If you go tell Greg I said hello. He's a class guy.

4. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZ View Post
    thanks for the heads up. If you go tell Greg I said hello. He's a class guy.

Boat rides are at the end of Dampier St. at the park

5. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Boat rides are at the end of Dampier St. at the park
    Wife & I left Church looking for a place to have lunch and we saw the signs leading to Dampier St and decided to check it out. Didn't know anything about what was going on there but when I saw the Apopka Marine signs I was all in!. Went for a ride in a nice G3 Bay boat. As we turned around to head back we saw this guy flip about 200' right in front of us! The 2 people popped right up (no PDF'S) so that was a relief and we recovered some of the floating debris. There were plenty of other boats lending help almost instantly, which was nice to see. Headed back to the dock all set to win MY new Yamaha 150...but it didn't happen.

6. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LewStulePH.D. View Post
    Jazz- ApopkaMarine™ is having their annual Open House and tomorrow Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! they will be raffling off a Yamaha™ SHO 150 (Winner MUST BE PRESENT) at 15:00hrs.

Kid's casting contest etc. and folks who self describe as "Pros" will also be in attendance.
    Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! Love it, was bassaSorrauss monster boat on scene?