a " new " boat ?

have had issues with the boat for a long time. Finally got A guy to come to the house to repair. Started with a rebuilt fuel pump.Issue persists2nd visit discover a crimp in the fuel line, boat runs good. Try and go fishing yesterday morning...… boat doesn't start Matt comes back turns the key and fires up 1st time I took it out this afternoon and it never started easier or run better Only thing different from yesterday is I charged the starter battery for a bit.It hasn't run very much except for the test drive. And, the battery is only 11 months old. Crazy but I'm finally looking forward to getting out there again...…… when it warms up

2. Member
    Glad it is running good for you again.
    I am hoping to be out Saturday morning, even though it is predicted to be cold.
    Hope you have a great trip when you get out again.

3. Banned
    Excellent!!!! I new it was starving for fuel just by the way it acted!
    I just checked the weather for next week. Doesn't look to good. Spring is coming though. Let me know if you need somebody to keep you company!

4. Member
    Good news JAZZ. Glad you are back on the water.
    Brad Krone

looking forward to it Dan

6. Member
    A little nippy and windy this am: you might want to wait a couple of days. Good luck..

7. Member
    could be some corrosion on battery/ignition connections. had it happen where I couldn't tell just by lookin.... but a sandpapering helped.
    A goal without a plan is just a dream.