Owners invitational question

Will everyone be required to put their boat in at the dam? Or will they be allowed to put the boat in somewhere else, report to the dam, and take off with their flight?

I read the rules, but they didn't address this - unless I overlooked it.
    2023 Puma STS

2. Member
    Nevermind.. I just saw a post by BCB on Facebook that said this is allowed and encouraged.
    2023 Puma STS

Yep, just lunch where you prefer. Which is one of the challenges with 300-400 boats had we used the State Park ramp. That creek is narrow and very blind in corners. The morning euphoria and adrenaline would have blinded someone’s better judgement and we could easily have an accident going out of that location.

So launch where you wish, if you want to weigh in fish it will be at the Park?

5. Member
    I'm sure BCB will chime in, but I believe you still have to go to the dam to take off with your flight.
    2023 Puma STS

Yes, all of the takeoff and weigh in is managed from one location. Years ago the insurance company made sure we did not use the Big Bass style launch and start at a time formats. We must control the takeoff and weigh in or check in.

You can launch anywhere and motor to takeoff is the proper method and description.

Thank you for clarifying