Banned

Best website to buy Alps components

Where does everyone buy their Alps products? Besides Get Bit, their website needs some serious work, it's frustrating trying to navigate and understand the intended use for all of the components.

2. Member
    I have had good luck ordering from Utmost enterprises.. It isn't a true web purchase because you need to email your order. They are a half mile from Batson so they are never truly out of stock

http://www.utmostenterprises.com/utmost_001.htm

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mtranger View Post
    I have had good luck ordering from Utmost enterprises.. It isn't a true web purchase because you need to email your order. They are a half mile from Batson so they are never truly out of stock

http://www.utmostenterprises.com/utmost_001.htm

I have found them easy to reach during business hours and phone in my order. Great place to do business with and I always receive a nice discount from them off retail prices.

4. Member
    Hate to beat a dead horse here in North Carolina but In Winston Salem tomorrow is the International Custom Rod Builders Exposition. At this Expo if it is used to build a fishing rod of any kind it will be shown and for purchase there. That's where I stock up for the upcoming few months.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedboat View Post
    Hate to beat a dead horse here in North Carolina but In Winston Salem tomorrow is the International Custom Rod Builders Exposition. At this Expo if it is used to build a fishing rod of any kind it will be shown and for purchase there. That's where I stock up for the upcoming few months.
    If I lived in NC, i would likely attend one as well. I doubt the savings i might realize on product would outweigh the cost of the trip, lodging, and meals for me.

6. BBC SPONSOR
    Unfortunately in this industry there aren't a whole lot of quality websites out there (rod building component sales isn't a huge business to be spending large amounts of money on eCommerce site) and none of them have everything of ours on the sites which requires calling them up. Get Bit is probably the most advanced of the sites from our dealers.

Anyway here's some other full eCommerce sites that distribute our products:
    www.anglersworkshop.com
    www.therodroom.com
    www.roysbaitandtackle.com
    www.fishingtackleunlimited.com
    www.hffcustomrods.com
    www.jannsnetcraft.com
    www.getbitoutdoors.com
    The Best Fishing Rods Start Here: www.BatsonEnterprises.com - www.youtube.com/batsonenterprises - Instagram: @teamrainshadow - Facebook: Batson Enterprises