Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

In the market for a used Cat!

So I got my boat sold today which means I’m in the market for a BassCat. I’m looking for either a Cougar FTD or Puma FTD, but would maybe consider an Eyra. Price wise I’m looking to spend no more than 40k. I don’t mind traveling to pick up a boat. I’m trying to find some time to visit the BassCat factory before I head back to work. I live in Fayetteville so I’m only about 2:30 hours away from Mt. Home. If y’all have any advice please let me know. Let the fun begin and am looking forward to joining the BassCat family.
    Last edited by PurpleHeartVet187INF; 02-19-2020 at 01:05 AM.

2. Member
    Here is some I found. May have to travel. With the AFG address, I don't know where you will be traveling from for purchase. LOL!.

here is a link. Some fine rigs
    http://www.impactfishing.com/

Wishing you the best in your hunt for a Bass Cat.
    Thank you for your service and sacrifices for our Country!
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

3. Banned
    CajunHunter67- First off thank you very much! I might need a bigger boat to travel from the Ghan. Lol. As of right now I am on leave back in Arkansas. I’ve been keeping my eye on the BBC boat classifieds page. Also on the BCB FB page and others.

4. Member
    BassCat.com on the owner’s page and impactfishing.com. Also you may want to consider going to the BCB owner’s invitational.
    2020 BassCat Cougar FTD SP
    2020 250 Pro SX
    #Denalirods #Powerpole
    #PowerhouseLithium
    #Powerpole Move

The Cougar in WI is a friend of mines...boat is extremely clean...in fact had I known he was going to sell it I would've held off on buying my Pantera 4 last spring....boat is always stored inside and most the motor hours are idle hours....most of our lakes are deep and clear so boats up here typically have very flawless hulls. If you call him tell him Nick Carter sent you. PM me with any questions on it.
    "Any pizza is a personal pizza if you believe in yourself"

6. Banned
    Thanks for all the info guys. I honestly need to go check out some of these boats in person. I owned two bass boats previously and both were Nitros. Both were great boats, but I remember riding in a buddies 09 Puma FTD and from that point on I was in love with BassCat boats. I’m super excited to be getting into a BCB.
    Last edited by PurpleHeartVet187INF; 02-23-2020 at 11:14 PM.

7. Banned
    I’ll be headed over to Mt. Home to visit the BCB factory on Tuesday! Super excited to get there because I have been trying to find the time to get out there for awhile. Plus getting to see the different layouts will be nice narrowing down which model I am looking for. Anybody need me to check on something while I’m there let me know. Cheers.

8. Member
    The charcoal/red Eyra that cajunhunter posted is mine. Happy to discuss if you have any questions. I’m considering moving to a newer (19/20) Eyra and one of the rigs I’m looking at is in Arkansas. If I end up going down that route, I could probably help with delivery too!

9. Banned
    I appreciate it KickerBass, but I think I am leaning more toward a Cougar or puma at this point. I was able to do a factory tour yesterday and it was awesome! Kyle the gentleman who gave us the tour was great. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. It was awesome getting to see how they are made and the attention to detail that is put into them. I was very impressed with the Caracal. I hadn’t been considering one, but after seeing them in person I was really wowed by it. I would love to get a ride in one if there is anyone local that has one. Or a puma or cougar for that matter. Might help me narrow down my choice.

10. Member
    Don’t be afraid of a optimax. There are a lot of good boat out there for great deals just because of that motor. It’s proven. But it’s not the new 4stroke. I personally would lean towards the opti over the SHO.
    good luck on your search bud!

11. Banned
    Basstex1988- I’m with you on the Opti 2s. I’m perfectly fine with one. I’m a Merc guy through and through so it’s a must. I noticed there are a lot of 2019 and 2020 boats for sale. Not a lot of 14,15,16 boats out there.

12. Member
    https://texasfishingforum.com/forums...s#Post13311469

I know it’s a little over 40 but a great deal for a 2018

13. Member
    PurpleHeart, I am in Fayetteville also, Bella Vista Marine on Hwy 102 in Bentonville now sell BassCat. Last time I was there to get my Sabre serviced they had a Puma and Caracal on the show room floor. I know you are not looking to buy new but it allows you to take another look in person and they may get a trade in.

https://www.riversidemarinetn.com/showrooms/boat/12
    My dealer has this left over Caracal.

15. Member
    Here is one in Louisiana.
    https://app.louisianasportsman.com/lpca/index.php?section=classifieds&event=view&action=si ngle_ad&id=951305&cat_code=BO&subcat_code=604

16. Banned
    I sure appreciate the info guys. I plan on running up to Bella Vista to check them out. I just can’t justify buying new.

17. Banned
    So I have narrowed it down to a Cougar or Puma preferably a Cougar. I would love to find a black one. Might be willing to go up to 45k for the right boat.

18. Member
    Good luck you should be able to find you a very nice boat for that!

19. Member
    Here is a 2016 Cougar with major electronics.
    Its a ride for you. Black. you may be able to work your maximum spending into the deal.
    Go to the Bass Cat group or Look his name up.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

20. Banned
    This one has caught my eye. The pros are it’s the color I’m looking for, good hours, electronics are good, seems to be in good shape. Cons are, carpet would need to be replaced, no smartcraft gauge. What are y’alls thoughts on buying a boat in this price range and having to replace carpet. I just feel like at this price point I shouldn’t have to being doing that, but what do I know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast