Garmin Panoptix LiveScope System

I am looking a updating my electronics and have a question for users of Garmin units with Garmin Panoptic LiveScope system. I see the unit is mounted on the trolling motor shaft or the side of the trolling motor. My concern is how well it works with the trolling motor moving. I know the Hummingbird 360 mounts to the shaft but above the rotating shaft. Looking for info from actual users.
    Thanks,
    Bill

2. BBC SPONSOR
    The live scope system needs to move to cover more water. It's very different than normal sonar. Think of it as a narrow beamed flash light looking in the dark. When I'm searching I fan my trolling motor side to side to scan an area. Some like to mount it on a pole and move it by hand. I prefer the trolling motor and have my hands free.

Look up Cornfield Crappie. They make a special set up for the Garmin unit.
    There’s no use being stupid if you’re not willing to show it off.

I have the cornfield crappie mount for Livescope on my ulterra. It works great and you want the trolling motor moving to find your targets.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

I have the cornfield crappie mount for Livescope on my ulterra. It works great and you want the trolling motor moving to find your targets.
    2021 Phoenix 21PHX

I have tried it on a seperate pole and on the TM shaft. For bass fishing I think on the TM shaft works great. This video was done with it on the shaft.