Thread: blazer step pad

blazer step pad

i have seen some of the new 625 and 650 blazers in promotional images with a seadeck step pad. i have contacted blazer and they told me they dont sell them. does anyone know where to get them?

2. Member
    I literally bought some directly from Blazer two weeks ago. They look great on my 180 pro v! Did you talk to the parts department? That's who I ordered them through. $20 a piece plus shipping.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WStorey View Post
    I literally bought some directly from Blazer two weeks ago. They look great on my 180 pro v! Did you talk to the parts department? That's who I ordered them through. $20 a piece plus shipping.
    Wstorey i see you have a blazer like mine could you give me a little info on the boat and motor setup you are running? Prop to pad measurement and what lrop?

4. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nix03 View Post
    Wstorey i see you have a blazer like mine could you give me a little info on the boat and motor setup you are running? Prop to pad measurement and what lrop?
    I just got mine in January and love it so far. I have a manual jackplate and the guy before me said no matter where he adjusted it on the jackplate it really didn't affect the speed so to be honest im not sure on my prop to pad measurement. The prop is a 4 blade 25 pitch that has been worked down to a 24 pitch. I get 58mph with two guys a full load and full gas tanks. Haven't been in it with just myself yet but I'm expecting to get around 62 mph by myself.
    2007 Bass Cat Puma
    2007 Mercury Pro XS 250