C-Monster Bluetooth problem

I have one pole that always loses its connection. I have the latest iOS and the latest C-Monster firmware. I’m being to by customer service that the warranty doesn’t cover the board unless it completely fails. To me, it’s failed if I have to cycle the power every time I want to connect. The other pole never loses its connection. Is this how it’s suppose to work? Has anyone had the same problem? They’re Power Pole blades purchased 14 months ago.
    2014 Z8
    Pro XS 25
    Fortrex 112
    Humminbird 999SI/859DI

2. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    Doesn't sound like Power Poles customer service to me Have you talked to them and run a dignostic thru the app. Results?

3. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kandkkustomzhydrographics View Post
    Doesn't sound like Power Poles customer service to me Have you talked to them and run a dignostic thru the app. Results?
    It didn’t to me either. I’ve only talked through email so far.
    2014 Z8
    Pro XS 25
    Fortrex 112
    Humminbird 999SI/859DI

4. BBC SPONSOR/ Shallow Water Anchors Moderator
    gGive them a call will have better results ill assure you!

5. Member
    Call Tyler at Power pole. The difference that sets power pole apart is there customer service is 200 percent better than the other Talom pole service. I had an issue with my poles deploying slow. I called power pole and Tyler asked me to send the pumps in for cleaning. It did cost me shipping to/ from power pole. However they sent me new pumps, 2 bottles of green oil. Another thing I like about power pole is that if a part fails out of warranty a good portion of time they want to know why it failed. Call them and explain issue. They probably will ask for the failed board back and send a replacement board. Replacing the board is easy by removing a screw on the top cap, slide the board out.

I did alot of researching before I purchased my power poles. Power pole still supports/parts for the older style pumps and the 1.0cm.

Talons are a good product, However as they age it is hard to get parts to make repairs. Either call or even chat with power pole through their website. I'm sure they will get it resolved.