Pontoon Helix Mounts

I have a Bentley 24’ pontoon. The dash isn’t made where you can mount a graph in it. I’m going to install a Helix 10 at the console. Anybody with pontoons have a similar setup having to mount their unit? What type mount did you find that works? Thanks...

2015 Ranger RT188 (white) * 2015 Etec 115 * Minn Kota Fortrex #80 * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N @ Helix 12 G4N on bow * Humminbird Helix 12 MSI GPS G3N at console * M360-MEGA Live
    Blue Water LED Red Deck Lights, LED White Light in Rod Box & Trailer Backup Lights * V-T2 Live Well Vents * Lew's Rod and Reels. Cool Foot pad on t/ motor .

I have a Playcraft and due to lack of dash area I had to use a cupholder (reinforced) but I only have a 5in display on a ball mount.
    BassinBarrister
    2001 ChampioN 206 Elite
    225 Yamaha VMax EFI
    25P Trophy Plus Prop

3. Member
    This is what I did if you can see it. Is a RAM mount on the side with a 1 x 6 pc of wood behind plastic.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 200721i; 05-12-2020 at 12:26 PM.

4. Member
    What’s wrong with your mock up? Looks like it is in a clean spot. If you can support it from the under side that should be a solid mount.

side note, nice job having a bigger graph on your pontoon then I do on my bass boat
    1984 Ranger 395V 1998 Mariner 225 Mag EFI

"A bad day of fishing, is always better then a good day at work"

5. Member
    Thanks for the thread. Just sold my AlumiCraft and the guy wanted both the 12 in sonar on the dash and the 9 inch on the bow. Bought a 20' Bentley and going to try to mount a 9" Lowrance carbon on it. I had a Balzout on my prior boat for the 12", but not sure I need to spend $180 on a mount. The 9" I had was mounted to an old Johnny Walker swivel mount which I liked.
    Anyone have any experience with the large ball RAM mounts ? Also want to be able to move the new Carbon to a small aluminum rowboat in the fall and spring for river fishing.