who sells extended warranty

Looking to purchase 3 years additional warranty for my 2019 4s mercury 250.
    Who would y’all contact about pricing one? My dealer literally will not call me back.

Sometimes the selling dealer will get some incentives from Mercury so keep calling. If there are not any, contact Don Weed at European Marine and moderator of the Mercury Fourstroke section of BBC. He is able to get some phenomenal prices on Platinum Coverage.

Just so you know, it is not a Warranty but. Product Protection Plan. Don will explain it all to you.

USN Retired
    2020 Basscat Caracal
    2020 Mercury 225 ProXS 4s

3. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 06 SB View Post
    Sometimes the selling dealer will get some incentives from Mercury so keep calling. If there are not any, contact Don Weed at European Marine and moderator of the Mercury Fourstroke section of BBC. He is able to get some phenomenal prices on Platinum Coverage.

Just so you know, it is not a Warranty but. Product Protection Plan. Don will explain it all to you.
    Thank you sir

4. BBC SPONSOR
    Dealers all have a set cost on warranty's. The only difference is the selling price. It is a sale like any other. If your dealer does not want to take care of you, call another one.
    If you run out of options, let me know. We know plenty of good Merc dealers that will get this handled.
    Thank you,
    Ken
    (517) 930-2721 - Cell

5. Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by reclending.com View Post
    Dealers all have a set cost on warranty's. The only difference is the selling price. It is a sale like any other. If your dealer does not want to take care of you, call another one.
    If you run out of options, let me know. We know plenty of good Merc dealers that will get this handled.
    Thank you,
    Ken
    (517) 930-2721 - Cell
    Thank you Ken!