Banned

A friend needs a full factory recondition of his 391V

A fried of mine has a 1995 391V that is in sad shape cosmetically and wants to return it to the factory for a complete makeover of the boat and trailer. Who does he need to speak with to start the process.

Thanks,
    Bill

2. Ranger Boats Moderator jc2bg's Avatar
    I used the forum search to come up with this info, which if I recall correctly should still be applicable: “Call the service department.... If you want to talk to the main man, call 870-453-2222, ask for Mike Crisenberry. You will probably have to leave him a message but he will return your call.”
    John Clark — Findlay, Ohio

3. Member
    Anyone heard how much something like this costs? Looks like it would vary with the condition of the boat, but just curious on boat and trailer makeover. Probably out of my league....thanks

4. Banned
    Yes likely prohibitive.....will cost 10k then new motor etc...cheaper to busy a newer used model

5. Banned
    The quote was $3500 to sand and re-clear the top cap, $1500 for carpet and $1500 for a new bench seat skin. He also wanted work done to the trailer. He is now looking local for the work.

Bill

Except for the price on the bench seat the other two are not bad especially the re-gel of the top...
    BULLET 20 XRD/250 Merc Sport XS
    www.ncboatguy.com

7. Member
    When I had mine re-carpeted at the factory, I was told that they replace the compartment lids because its cheaper to replace than remove the carpet & prep for new carpet. When mine was at Ranger for re-carpeting they fixed a lot of small things that I did not ask them to fix & I was not charged for it. I would not hesitate taking my boat there again. The only drawback to taking a boat to Flippin is the 3-4 month wait & the 1,000 mile round trip. The quality of work was um-matched.