Another spraying thread

So i went out in the Glades today, on the Tamiami trail and saw two spray air-boaters at the ramp before i took off. WTH! I have been fishing the Glades for years and never seen them here. I am now convinced they don't give a S**+ about Florida's environment. There is no reason to keep the weeds at bay in the glades. Its all a natural swamp...like our decision makers heads!
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!

2. Member
    See you at the protest this Saturday

They destroyed all my best banks and a year later nothing but muddy shallow devoid of bass...
    that was in the Georgetown area...nothing was impeding navigation or congesting docks...

2018 Z19/200 Optimax 2 stroker 24x3 Fury Ultrex 112
    Lowrance HDS 12/9 Lives with 3 in 1 ducers

4. Member
    See you at the protest this Saturday

5. Member
    I love (sarcastically) when they say they need to spray to keep the water flowing. Has anyone ever seen plants stop the flow of water. I do know that when it gets to were it is going though it will be MUCH cleaner. SMH
    1996 Stratos 201 pro xl
    1996 Johnson Faststrike J150GLEDB

6. Gar & Mudfish expert! :/ Mickstix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottOz View Post
    Has anyone ever seen plants stop the flow of water. I do know that when it gets to were it is going though it will be MUCH cleaner. SMH
    I remember, it was 1880.. Gotta make way for the steam boats!! FWC or whatever poison distribution enterprise is responsible for the St. Johns, has lost their damn mind..

Quote Originally Posted by Mickstix View Post
    I remember, it was 1880.. Gotta make way for the steam boats!! FWC or whatever poison distribution enterprise is responsible for the St. Johns, has lost their damn mind..
    I remember that. Were you also around when they planted all them malaluca trees trying to dry up the glades.
    2008 Ranger 178VX
    150 Yamaha V-max

GO Fins!!!