Info on timber creek

Hello guys, I recently moved to Ponca City from Tulsa and trying to find some new water to fish. I found this lake while looking at satellite images on my phone. I haven’t found much info on it online. Is the bass fishing any good? May try and make a trip up there here in the near future. Thanks

Drove by there a few times and wondered if it was good fishing. Hope someone on here can help you out.

3. Member
    If you're referring to Winfield city lake, nope, never have fished it. I have drove across the dam a couple hundred+ times in my life on the way to fish/hunt elsewhere.
    KDWP Largemouth bass fishing forecast has it close to the bottom of the list from the electro-sampling, I hear they have a few smallmouth, but you have to pay for their own permits to use the lake.
    Sorry, I'm no help.
    2015 VT 17 w/ 75 4stroke Merc
    Garmin 106sv, Echomap Plus 73sv, & LVS34
    & lots of fish ;)

It's a $14 fee to launch there. And yes, there's fish in it. It's actually a really nice little lake and I fish there quite a bit. I've caught a few 3-4 pound smallies there and a couple of 6 pound largemouth. Lots of standing timber in it and some bluff walls and deeper water as well.  And, not a good thing, but it's FULL of drum!

5. Member
    We fish a 25 Boat tournamet 50 people 8 bass come in

6. Member
    I fish there quite a bit. I really enjoy the lake big enough to run on and in the summer watch for pleasure boaters. I have a few videos on my YouTube channel fishing it. NF Fishing is my channel.
    Nick Frazer
    YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/user/Pin2win201