Question on Lowrance 7 GEN 3 and lss2 transducer/ DI

I Purchased and installed a Lowrance HDS7 GEN 3. I have went to settings and into sonar and selected the correct 2D thru hull transducer. I’m trying to figure out how to select the LSS to transducer, or is this needed? I’m guessing it just find it automatically?

Also when it shows structure page, there’s not a page for down imaging. I’ve just installed it in my shop so I have not had it on the water yet. I do not have the owners manual, and I can’t find anything on YouTube to answer these questions. I’m hoping the structure page includes down imaging once I get on the water. Everything is installed and hooked up, I appreciate any help.
    mark

2. Member
    Just search the net for HDS gen 3 manual or go to lowrance website to get it. If you load the structure page from the main Screen, you can select the view as an option but can only choose down OR side in that view. You have to set up a custom panels to do what I think you are trying to do. That is all covered in the manual.
    1998 Tr-21, 2001 Yamaha 225 OX66

3. Member
    Unit will auto recognize LSS ducer. When you are on a Structure page, look to the right side menu. you should see the View option. Here you select side or down.
    Owners manual is built into unit. Press pages key > select Files from left side menu > tap My files > Manuals > Gen3-OM, view

4. Member
    Thank you for the replies and help.