818 Takes Place Of 618

Just learned the 818 Pro is taking the place of the 618 Pro.

2. Member
    Yep, but ain’t much information out there yet on it.

Foothills Marine of Lake Norman will have our first 818 in stock somewhere around the second week of April. It is going to be gunmetal and lime green with Helix 7 SI and DI and will be rigged with a Mercury 175 Pro XS 4 Stroke.

4. Member
    Looking at the pictures it seems the only difference I can see is the change in console and bow panels to accept larger graphs. The front deck looks the same as the 618.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bware View Post
    Looking at the pictures it seems the only difference I can see is the change in console and bow panels to accept larger graphs. The front deck looks the same as the 618.
    I'd expect it too other then being wider in the front 5ft of the boat where the 618 narrows out. Until someone posts measures we won't know the real situation.
    2024 Phoenix 818
    2024 merc 175 pro xs 3B411947

6. Member

Quote Originally Posted by davidsa View Post
    I'd expect it too other then being wider in the front 5ft of the boat where the 618 narrows out. Until someone posts measures we won't know the real situation.
    I was at the factory not too long ago and saw an 818. It is noticeably wider than a 618. I actually took some deck measurements of the front deck compared to a 819 and 721. If I can find those numbers, I will post them.
    If you have never been to the factory, it was worth the trip. It is a clean and impressive facility. Jeff Hartung was a great and knowledgeable guide. Also had the pleasure of meeting Gary Clouse.