Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Chicken View Post
    PREACH it brother!

I'm an Admiral in the STFC (Star Trek Fleet Command) phone game, and one of my XO's is a wound care nurse in Philly. He's anti-gun just because of all the shootings he see's. (He's also some sort of local Democrat leader.) That said, he's PRO gun for what they are MEANT for.... *protection* and sporting. Problem is... in Philly there is neither any sporting, nor any protection going on. There it's a lot of sideways guns, shooting sideways at innocent people. And of course..... it's the gun's fault.
    Google Philly's district attorney Larry Krasner ... that'll make you stay up at night. I live right across the river from there, it's an absolute mess ...
    Ranting incoherently

Quote Originally Posted by InternationalMarine Brian View Post
    assault is an action. it's not an assault rifle until you assault someone with it.
    Spot on! My AR's (if I had one) have never assaulted someone with me or without me!
    Chad

3. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Chicken View Post

I'm an Admiral in the STFC (Star Trek Fleet Command) phone game, and one of my XO's is a wound care nurse in Philly.
    What is this??

Quote Originally Posted by grandbassslayer View Post
    What is this??
    Chad

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dontr20x View Post
    Any one who wants to keep their 2nd ammendment rights needs to join the NRA. They are the only ones who take the folks to court who take away our rights. Oh and don't vote for anyone who will attempt to institute gun control. You know who they are.
    Sorry to say, but today's NRA is woefully inept, corrupt and mismanaged. They have compromised way too much over the past few years, and WLP is milking it to death. Decay usually starts from within and WLP along with his suits and jet need to get out. I haven't given them a dime in years and won't until he is gone. I support local and state groups that actually lobby and fight for rights. The VCDL is one of the few that actually stood up and fought while the NRA made several efforts to undercut them and steal their cause. No organization begs more for money than the NRA then pisses it away along with your rights.

Quote Originally Posted by hauss View Post
    Bushmaster made an assault rifle, stamped that right on the receiver. So anyone who is talking "assault rifles" must be talking about the Bushmaster. It is kind of weird that a rifle that is hardly known about, and hard to find, scares the sh!t out of liberals.
    Not that I'm aware of, It would have to have a selector switch to go full auto, and that would require a seperate license for a private citizen to own.

Bushmaster made an assault rifle, stamped that right on the receiver. So anyone who is talking "assault rifles" must be talking about the Bushmaster. It is kind of weird that a rifle that is hardly known about, and hard to find, scares the sh!t out of liberals.
    My first AR was a cheap Olympic Arms cast lower. It was stamped "The Plinker" on it. Is it a proper Assault Rifle?

8. Member
    Those people protecting him are some of the only ones who need assault rifles. No need for common person to have one. 2nd Amendment was written when people had muskets were around.
    Quote Originally Posted by barkleyhawggitter View Post
    Maybe the governor should give up his armed protective detail to show he means what he says

Quote Originally Posted by cwenbass View Post
    Those people protecting him are some of the only ones who need assault rifles. No need for common person to have one. 2nd Amendment was written when people had muskets were around.
    Any bites yet?

10. Member
    Got a couple of them but may have lost them while hunting. Not sure.

11. Member
    It should be a felony for any lawmaker to even propose a ban on a constitutional right. And a mandatory prison sentence or maybe 5 years for voting to impose one.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123