Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jrbdad View Post
    You are correct Jerry. Its a shame too. Its not the place I grew up anymore. Too many people in NOVA that have moved here from other places to work in DC changing the vote.
    It’s happening in nc too. A lot of people moving from out of state. That’s all I’ll say on that

2. Team Catfish Original hatcreek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TritonJT View Post
    They just want to put it off until after the election. They don't want the R's motivated by that.

It would appear that train's already left the station.
    Who controls John Gill?

3. Member
    Its unfortunate that NOVA, Richmond and the Beach carry the entire state. Glad the weapons ban did not pass. This govenor and liberals need to go!

4. Member
    Time to gather the tar and feathers.

5. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullet20vee View Post
    It's an AR, AR stands for assault rifle. At least to the uninformed.
    And unfortunately... we have way WAAAAAY too many uninformed idiots out there these days.

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the news media release the below paragraph.

The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle , after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun.

Of course doing THAT would go against their agenda. Because we ALL know that those evil black guns just jump out and start shooting, all by themselves!

We had a extended family tragedy last week, and the mothers from both sides are swearing it was the guns fault. "It was an accident" they say.

Our daughters sister-in-law's fiance took his life, revolver to the forehead. Tragic to lose such a promising young life at only 25. He was a EMT, seargeant in the FD one county up. His mother, as well as the sister in law's mother are swearing it was an accident (although investigators have said there is no way that would hold true).

We absolutely have a 'people' problem in this country. Guns in the hands of people that are not equipped to deal with the immediate, deadly circumstances a gun presents. THAT is a people problem. Or as I often say "Those idiots didn't have the same mama and daddy I had!"
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

6. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Chicken View Post
    And unfortunately... we have way WAAAAAY too many uninformed idiots out there these days.

Wouldn't you just LOVE to see the news media release the below paragraph.

The “AR” in “AR-15” rifle stands for ArmaLite rifle , after the company that developed it in the 1950s. “AR” does NOT stand for “assault rifle” or “automatic rifle.” AR-15-style rifles are NOT “assault weapons” or “assault rifles.” An assault rifle is fully automatic, a machine gun.

Of course doing THAT would go against their agenda. Because we ALL know that those evil black guns just jump out and start shooting, all by themselves!

We had a extended family tragedy last week, and the mothers from both sides are swearing it was the guns fault. "It was an accident" they say.

Our daughters sister-in-law's fiance took his life, revolver to the forehead. Tragic to lose such a promising young life at only 25. He was a EMT, seargeant in the FD one county up. His mother, as well as the sister in law's mother are swearing it was an accident (although investigators have said there is no way that would hold true).

We absolutely have a 'people' problem in this country. Guns in the hands of people that are not equipped to deal with the immediate, deadly circumstances a gun presents. THAT is a people problem. Or as I often say "Those idiots didn't have the same mama and daddy I had!"

Absof$%kinglutely, none of mine has ever jumped out of the safe and went out on a killing spree. I guess they are well trained to not do the things they are "supposed" to do. Mine only sit there and wait for me to open the safe and go to the range or the woods. Then they do what I make them do, shoot at targets or game. When I lay them on the bench, they stay there. I have never had one act up by loading themselves and start shooting at innocent people. I'm really glad they didn't get the memo that they are BAD and EVIL weapons.

7. Member
    Any one who wants to keep their 2nd ammendment rights needs to join the NRA. They are the only ones who take the folks to court who take away our rights. Oh and don't vote for anyone who will attempt to institute gun control. You know who they are.

8. Member
    Thank god, cuz it's a stupid. You dont want to disarm the Americans.

"You cannot invade mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind each blade of grass."

9. Member
    🇺🇸🇺🇸

10. Member
    Why is it that when a police officer shoots someone it's a cop problem and when a thug shoots someone it's gun problem?

Last edited by Beast; 02-17-2020 at 11:16 PM.

13. Member
    Its good to hear this news. The fight/struggle is not over. I believe this is all due to upcoming elections in the state. Remain vigilant.
    2016 BassCat Pantera II
    Mercury 200 ProXs

Quote Originally Posted by Jeffrey59 View Post
    AR stands for Armalite Rifle. Now you are informed.
    Veteran 82nd Airborne Division " ALL THE WAY "

15. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigFishSteve View Post
    ...A win but must stay vigilant...
    This... We get the gov't we deserve... Vote come November... Dan

16. Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bobh4656 View Post
    In the fall our IDIOT Governor will be out of office. Dear God lets elect a red party guy ok!
    The fall of 2021, not this year.

Bill

assault is an action. it's not an assault rifle until you assault someone with it.

18. Member
    Bushmaster made an assault rifle, stamped that right on the receiver. So anyone who is talking "assault rifles" must be talking about the Bushmaster. It is kind of weird that a rifle that is hardly known about, and hard to find, scares the sh!t out of liberals.

19. Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wingrider1800 View Post
    Why is it that when a police officer shoots someone it's a cop problem and when a thug shoots someone it's gun problem?

PREACH it brother!

I'm an Admiral in the STFC (Star Trek Fleet Command) phone game, and one of my XO's is a wound care nurse in Philly. He's anti-gun just because of all the shootings he see's. (He's also some sort of local Democrat leader.) That said, he's PRO gun for what they are MEANT for.... *protection* and sporting. Problem is... in Philly there is neither any sporting, nor any protection going on. There it's a lot of sideways guns, shooting sideways at innocent people. And of course..... it's the gun's fault.
    Later,

Dixie Chicken

20. Banned
    It's always the guns fault. An object that can't fire on it's own, it HAS to have SOMEONE pull the trigger. The gun is the issue though, based on the anti 2nd amendment peoples thought process. When an LEO pulls the trigger in self defense, it's the fault of the LEO. When someone shoots someone for crime purposes, it's the guns fault. It makes no sense to me at all, of course common sense has left the building with these people.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast